We are looking for experienced architect or architectural technician to join our friendly, professional team to work on prestigious residential / mixed use projects in Birmingham city centre. This is initially a fixed term employment for 1 year with the potential for a permanent contract. Salary includes pension scheme and holiday pay.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a proven track record of delivering fully detailed, residential and mixed use schemes
- Have the ability to lead in the production of drawing packages and the coordination of detailed design information to current Building Regulations standards.
- Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge, an interest in design and a flair for bespoke detailing
- Understand technical and professional aspects of work and continually develop knowledge of new systems and components.
- Produce material specifications and schedules of work.
- Liaise with design teams, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Demonstrate good time management and self-organisation.
- Have experience of running projects on site
- Have knowledge of Vectorworks including BIM capabilities
- Provide technical support and inspiration to graduates and newly qualified architects.